Wednesday 3 June 2020

Roblox

Roblox is a fun game. You can play Obbeys, Paint Ball, Build a Boat, Adopt Me Blocksburg and so much more. Roblox is my favorited game because I can play with my friends online. The game I play the most is Build a Boat because you make boats and try to get to the treasure.  You get gold for getting further down the river.Along the way you face a bunch of challenges, maybe 50, and when you get to the end you get the treasure and get 90 gold bars. After that teleport back to the start.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, wow you have told me heaps about Roblox. I had never heard of it before. All those games sound like they are fun. Do you have another favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben
    I’m very impressed that you have been able to write so much about Roblox. I know you really enjoy playing this game and your knowledge of it is amazing. What is the hardest part of playing Roblox?
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.