Friday 17 January 2020

SLJ 2019 Week 3 Day 5 Activity 2

These are my favourite games Minecraft & Traffic run

Minecraft- Minecraft is a very fun game because you can make lots of cool stuff and everything is a cube. You can play on either a mobile phone or computer. You can play with your friends, you can go on creative or survival. You can find a village.  In the village you can find lots of cool stuff. The goal of the game is to kill a dragon which is called the Ender Dragon and you can fight more boss's like the Wither and Hero Brine. The hardest boss is the Ed Min and you can finish some things called advancements and you can do them for a challenge.

Traffic Run- Traffic Run is a very fun game because it's a game when you have a car and you need to make it to the end with out crashing into other cars, trains & trucks. It is a mobile game and you can get coins and get cool cars that make you go faster.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Ben

    You have done such a good job with this activity, I like how you have added images and put them slightly over each other. I also like and think you have a done a good activity o the descriptions. I have played mine craft bu I don't really like that game.I do like traffic run though.

    Keep up the amazing

    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly
      I really enjoyed doing this one the most.
      Why do you not like mincraft? It's the best game.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ben

      It s not as much that I don't like it it is just that I can't play it and I don't know how to. I know the basics but then I never manage to turn around or pick up things.

      Molly :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Ben,
    It is me Vitaraag. You may not recognise me, but I have commented on a few of your older blog posts. I really like how you added picture of each game, so we can understand it better. Minecraft is also one of my favourite games. I mean once in a while it gets boring, but after it gets fun again. I have never played traffic run, but I am assuming it is kind of like crossy road. You have to move forward at the right time. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information about the base of the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vitaraag
      That's cool you like minecraft too.
      Yes traffic run is like crossy roads, I like this game to.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Ben,

    It’s Leisha here again.

    Thank you for sharing your favourite games! Although I have never played Minecraft before, I know a lot of kids that love it! It does sound like a fun game! What is your favourite thing about this game?

    If you had to choose one favourite, would you choose Minecraft or Traffic Run?

    Also, I thought it was awesome that you have shared some pictures of these games. It really helped me to understand what the game was and it helped me to picture the games when I was reading about how your game works.

    Well done Ben. This was a great post. Keep up the amazing work this week!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leisha
    I would have to chose mincraft of course.
    I really enjoyed doing this post the most.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben,

      Do you play minecraft at home or school? or both?

      I am really glad you enjoyed this post!

      Leisha
      :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.