Wednesday 15 January 2020

SLJ 2020 Week 3 Day 3 Activity 3


This is a motorbike, a motorbike is a very fast vehicle. They are made of plastic and they have two wheels or four wheels and it has a very powerful engine. You use the handle bras to steer the motorbike and there is two hand brakes. One of them is called the front brake and the other the back brake. The back brake stops the back tires and will stop the whole bike. If you use the front brake then it will slow down the bike and then it will stop. There is two ways to start motorbikes. You can do a race start or you can just start it the normal way. If you start it by doing a race start then you will take off and then you will go really fast. If you start it the normal way you will just need to start going by pulling back the left handle and then you will move.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Ben
    Hopefully you are enjoying your holidays. Thanks for the great knowledge on motorbikes. I have never had a motorbike or ridden on one. Do you have your own one or use one very often? With all this information I think you would be good at riding motorbikes. I like how you have added an image to bring this topic together.
    Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly
    On our farm we have a 4 wheeler motorbike and I drive it.
    But we need to were a helmet to keep us safe.
    My cousin Liam has 2 motorbikes at his house and he tells be all about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben
      You must be good on the 4 wheeler. Have you ridden Liams 2 wheeler? With lots of things you need a helmet for instance biking. Keep it up
      Molly :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Molly
      I have been on Liam's 2 Wheeler but i haven't ridden it.
      Ben

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Ben,

    Wow! You really know a lot about motorbikes. Do you ride one yourself? I have tried riding a two-wheeler motorbike a few times but I’m not very good at it. I like driving the quad motorbike though.

    You have given us an amazing explanation about how a motorbike works. I am very impressed by the amount of knowledge you have!

    If you could design your own motorbike, what would it include? You can really use your imagination for this too. I think it would be cool to have a motorbike that can fly! How amazing would that be! :)

    This was a great post! Well done.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leisha
      No haven't riden a two wheeler.I think that it would be easy to ride a two wheeler.
      That is a very hard question I do not now what I would put on a motorbike if I had too design one.

      Delete
  4. hi Ben its Jed I like dtire bike but I do not have one. how meney you have?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.