Thursday 2 January 2020

2019 SLJ Week 1 Day 5 Activity 1

What is important to me!




My farm is important to me because I like to go on the farm and help my Dad. I see my cousins there a lot. My Nana and Granddad live on the farm as well my Nana has really good food out there too.

My family is important to me because then I would't have food. My Mum and Dad help me doing the Summer Learning Journey. They get me to places where I need to be.

Playing rugby is important to be because I get to make new friends and spend time with my friends. I feel good when I am playing rugby because it gets me fit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,

    It’s Leisha here again.

    Thank you for sharing about three important things to you! I like that you said family. My family is one of the most important things to me too! Your farm sounds very special to you, especially because it is somewhere that connects you with your cousins and grandparents. It is great to have a sport like rugby as something important to you. Being active is great for your health and wellbeing because it keeps you fit and makes you feel good and happy to be able to play with your friends.

    Are you enjoying your summer break so far? Do you and your family go away on holiday at all over the summer? My family has a bach at a beach called Kawhia. We go there every summer to enjoy lots of swimming, fishing and most importantly…relaxing!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leisha

    Thank you for commenting on my blog post. If it warms up we will go to Kaniere Lake, and we have a pool at home, and we have some bome fires at the farm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.