Friday 11 September 2020

Yr 6 Jobs

 This week the year 5 and 6's were at camp. The year 4's had to do the P.E shed, Bikes, Peer mediation and put out the flags. We also had to do assembly I had to say the milo moring tea and the birthdays. Today Mrs King gave us a milo for our hard work of the all the jobs we had to do. Each day we did one job on Monday I did the P.E shed with Louis at lunch. On Tuesday I put out the bikes with Louis. On Wednesday  P.E shed at Play Time with Louis. On Thursday I did peer mediation with Louis. On Friday I did the flags and the P.E shed with Lincoln because Sofia was not there to help him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben
    Sounds like you really stepped up this week and showed Rangatiratanga Ben and the the other year 4 students. Well done!!!! I think all the year 4 students definitely deserved a milo morning tea with Mrs King.

    It won’t be long and you will be a year 5 student and you will have to take on more of a leadership role. But I think by next year you will be so ready and you will make a fantastic leader at Kaniere School.

    What job did you enjoy the most? What job did you enjoy the least?





    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.