Wednesday 2 September 2020

Magic Show

 Today we had a magic show at 9:15am. El Gregoe and his assistant did lots of great tricks with birds. My favourite trick was him putting a bird in a box then another bird came out of it. It was a big surprise when I found out that there was a magic show. El Gregoe is one of the most best magician I have ever seen. I learn that all of the magic is just special effects.  El Grego had a bucket that never stopped poring water I really wanted to know how he did that. El Grego need three people and he choose Me, Olivia, and Sam he did a trick that he had Sam in a chair and then took away the chair and he was FLYING. He was teaching us about values.


El Gregoe.






























Me up with El Grego.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.