Thursday 12 August 2021

I am a Scientist!!!

We are doing a Science fair at school, but it’s a virtual Science fair. We have made a Jamboard with our ideas for what to do for our Science fair. We have done this Science fair so we can learn about Science and get our brains thinking about what we could do with Science. One of my ideas was, What gives for heat a Red light or a Blue light? So far this Science fair has been a lot of fun because we get to think of ideas  and then get to test them and that's the fun part. I have 5 ideas for what I could do for the Science fair and I'm still thinking of more. My favourite part of the Science fair was coming up with the ideas because I got to think of what would be fun as a project. What would your favourite part of the Science fair be?Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.