Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ Week 1 Day 3 Activity 3

My dream job 

When I grow up I want to be just like my Dad. He is a volunteer fireman and he owns a farm and he is a paramedic. I want to be like my Dad because he is amazing.
Out of all of those I would be a farmer the most, I would enjoy driving the motorbike and I would be getting the cows, so a can milk them.

Here is the link where I got this picture


https://www.google.com/search?q=fire+truck&rlz=1CACTIE_enNZ835&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwhOOFktrmAhWMyzgGHb0vBecQ_AUoAXoECBEQAw&biw=1461&bih=750&safe=active&ssui=on

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,

    I think that a farmer is a great choice for your dream job. I grew up on a farm too and enjoyed the motorbikes, playing with the baby calves and milking the cows. It sounds like your dad is an amazing person and I’m sure he would be very proud if you followed in his footsteps when you are older. It is awesome to see that you have used an image in your post and ka pai for attributing the image you used too!

    What has been your favourite SLJ activity so far? I am really enjoying reading your posts.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leisha
    My favourite SLJ activity would be when i wrote about the motorbike. I like motorbikes and i know alot about them. Some activities are really hard though, I have to get lots of help.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.