Wednesday 26 June 2019

Cross country


Cross Country 2019





We went there to race. The people who went with me was the school. 

When we got to Mr Morrison's farm we went around the track walking. Then the year 6s raced first the boys raced and then the girls raced. Then the year 5s raced first the boys raced and then the girls raced. Then it was time for the year 3s raced. At the the first bridge Lincoln's shoe came off he was running with one shoe the whole time. Then I slashed into the puddle I got very wet. The people who were racing with me were Haki, Louis, Linlcon and Zack. We were there for cross country. I ran down the hill as fast as I could. Linlcon got 1st place I got 2nd place and Zack got 3rd place. It was very muddy because it was raining before cross country.




1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Emmet. My school is papakura central school. I like your blogger.how do you do it.Cur you do more photos of country

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.